I used to make these every year as a little girl around the holidays. I remember being in my childhood home, standing around the kitchen table dipping pretzels in the chocolate. The best part....taste testing! It's been so fun to carry on the tradition to our home with my girls and the best part is still the taste testing!
Ingredients:
1 1/2 Brick of white almond bark
1 bag of pretzels - I like to use the small ones
1 cup (approx.) chocolate chips
1 medium sized ziplock bag
Wax paper
Directions:
Melt white almond bark according to package directions in microwave safe bowl. Once melted drop a handful of pretzels into the melted chocolate, use fork to "fish" the pretzels out while shaking or tapping the excess chocolate off. Lay onto wax paper to cool. Once cool, melt chocolate chips in ziplock bag. Use scissors to clip a small hole in the corner of the bag. Drizzle over pretzels. Let cool.
Tips:
They are great just covered in the white almond bark. This is the first year that I have done the milk chocolate drizzled on them. I love them both ways! Once cool I store mine in a large ziplock bag. Great for gifts, snacking or parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment