The hostess must be like the duck calm and unruffled on the surface, and paddling like heck underneath.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chocolaty Golden Grahams Treats

I "borrowed" this yummy recipe from my friend Carolyn's blog. She got the recipe from the back of the Golden Grahams box. I made them for Shane's work party, everyone loved them!

4 cups Golden Grahams
1-1.5 cup miniature marshmallows
1 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup light corn syrup
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • In a large bowl, combine the cereal and marshmallows; set aside.
  • Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth stirring every 30 seconds.
  • Stir in vanilla.
  • Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
  • Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
  • Let cool.
Tips: They can be pressed into a cake pan and cut into squares as well.
Very EASY and Yummy!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys liked these. Aaron is always asking me to make them. They have become a favorite.